Sunday, January 17, 2016
Winter doesn’t have to be gloomy and dull if you create beautiful winter decor in your house. One of the best components of creating vibrant winter decor is silk flowers. They’re a perfect alternative to real flowers. Moreover, they have an incredible realistic look. They are available in plenty of colors and you don’t have to water them. They are hassle free as well as beautiful.
If you want to create beautiful winter decor, you must know a few silk flower arrangements that can give a great look to your house:
1. White silk magnolia flowers with branches: Include a beautiful white silk magnolia flowers with branches in your home. The real magnolia flower doesn’t usually last long and therefore, a silk flower arrangement is a great idea. The potted houseplants will be a great element of your winter decor. Keep it in your living room and try to keep the flower arrangement artistic.
2. Azalea Silk Bush: You can embellish your dining table by adding a classic centerpiece. A tall azalea bush in a beautiful fuchsia pink will add warmth and color to your home. Each azalea silk bush has about seven flowers and five buds. They can work as the perfect centerpiece for your winter decor.
3. Bougainvillea Silk Bush: This flower arrangement can also work as a wonderful centerpiece for your winter decor. If you’re thinking of adding color and brightness to your winter decor, you must seriously consider the bougainvillea silk flower bush in a beautiful fuchsia pink. Mix this colorful silk bush with foliage and greenery to create a fabulous centerpiece.
4. Lily Silk Flower: You can add a pristine white lily silk flower arrangement to your home. The beauty of a white lily silk flower will enhance the decor of your house without much effort. If you’re fond of colors, you can add orange lily silk flower arrangement to your decor to give it a pop of color. The combination of three blooms, two buds and leaves will look great in your living room. These silk flowers are quite durable and flexible with a wired stem so you can get creative when shaping them to match your style.
5. Sunflower Silk Bush: A beautiful sunflower silk bush would be the perfect thing to add in your house in winter. The yellow sunflower bush will add a lot of brightness to your home. It can be the perfect centerpiece for your dining table, living room or simply place a smaller arrangement in your bathroom to great you when you awake each morning. This silk flower arrangement will surely enhance your winter decor with brightness and cheer.
These are some amazing ideas for creating beautiful winter decor. Opt for the right silk flower arrangements which can beautify your house perfectly and turn it into a home.