- Artificial plants look life-like while costing less- It is a fact that artificial plants are almost indistinguishable from real plants. In addition to this, artificial plants look better and cost less compared to real plants. It simply means that you will have a great chance to save huge amount of money once you decided to use artificial plants in your office. Apart from this, artificial plants don’t require carbon dioxide, fertilizers and fluorescent lightning that can trigger migraines to your clients and guests.
- Artificial plants do not require fertilizer and oxygen- It is true that dying plants take up oxygen especially in the process of decomposition. Leaves become jammed and detach in the filter inlet. Aside from this, real plants can clog up your filter system. Since artificial plants don’t need fertilizer and oxygen, you can save money from your budget.
- Artificial plants can be placed anywhere in your office- Real plants must be planted in specific substrate. Options for this include specific plant substrates, soil covered by sand or gravel. Artificial plants don’t require any substrate at all.
- Artificial plants are easier to clean and maintain than real plants- One of the best things about artificial plants is that it will not decay. Dirty and decaying plants look unsightly. This invalidates the reasons for keeping real plants in the office. Plants to be placed in your office should be pleasing to the eye.
- Artificial plants have no risk of carrying insects or parasites- If real plants are not cleaned properly, it may introduce small insects and parasites. Artificial plants are highly recommended to be placed in quarantined areas in hospitals and offices.
|Something as simple as over watering can make something like this happen in your office. It could cause expensive repairs and damage to the flooring. This is one of the most common mishaps when having live plants in your office.|